John Mark Rodkey
Pelham, MA 01002
|Statement of Faith | Position on Scripture|
Preaching, Teaching, Pastoral care and counseling, Administrative leadership, Parish microeconomics, Worship leadership and development, music, Staff and leadership development
· Pastor, New Church Development, Presbyterian Church in the Meadows, Granby, MA; ex-urban/college (UMass/Amherst/Mt. Holyoke), (125 members, 3 staff), 2003-2011.
· Pastor/Head of Staff, Erin Presbyterian Church, Roseville (Detroit), MI; suburban community (465 members, 5 staff, ), 1993-2003.
· Associate Pastor, Morristown Presbyterian Church, Morristown, NJ; urban/suburban (2500 members, 9 staff ), 1989-1993.
· Pastor, Yoked Parish, Ryegate Presbyterian Churches, Ryegate, VT; rural (150 members), 1984-1989.
· Asbury Theological Seminary, Beeson Institute, Lexington, Kentucky; Certificate of Advance Church Leadership, 2000
· Harvard Divinity School, Institute of Biblical Studies,1993-1994
· Andover-Newton Theological School, Newton, MA; Special Student in Missiology and Evangelism, 1989
· McCormick Theological
Seminary, Chicago; Master of Divinity, 1984
McCormick Theological Seminary, Chicago; Master of Divinity, 1984
· Boston University, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Arts Sociology, Business Management, 1981
· New England Conservatory of Music, Boston; Stephan Popov, master in ‘cello, 1977
General Assembly Evangelism and Church Growth; Task Force on Transformation - 2010
References available upon request.